Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A little bird told me ...

Carrier Pigeon by Ellen McHale

I've got some exciting news to share.  The Nelley Kelley website (as we know it) is flying the coop.  Currently,  I am working with the very talented Lorell Gifford (RiverVisions Web Design ) to create a fresh, new website.  We plan to integrate my blog with my website to make it more interactive.  I've got new artwork to showcase (I think you might love it as much as I do!) and will also begin to offer some of my vintage finds.  I love treasure hunting and now I want to share some of my finds with you.  

So stay tuned ... I will keep you updated on my blog and hopefully when the time comes, you will be so kind to follow me to my next location.

See you soon,
Ellen


5 comments:

  1. Good luck to you El. I love all of your art work and I enjoy your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. Be sure that I will be running some of my new things by you before they go to press.

      Delete
  2. Wow! And I thought you had a great website! I'll be watching. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris- I think you will really like the new direction my website is heading. I am very excited and can't wait to share it with you.

      Delete
  3. Hi Ellen, I look forward to seeing all your new content! Its always fun to change things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete