Sunday, October 10, 2010

Exciting news for Nelley Kelley



I finally get to share my exciting news with you.  Daily Grommet is going to feature my company,
 Nelley Kelley, on Tuesday October 12th beginning around noon ET.  Who is Daily Grommet you ask?
They are an online marketplace that is giving a voice to under-the-radar artists, inventors and designers that have something to say or something to show.  It's exciting  because thousands submit their products to Daily Grommet for only 20 coveted spots per month and guess what?  Nelley Kelley has one of those coveted spots!  Click on the video above to see just what a Grommet is.

As you can tell, I am so excited.  I want to be thought of as a "nice" company too.  Nelley Kelley is a small company with big dreams.  I am having fun creating beautiful artwork that I then turn into lovely, one of a kind gifts for people who are looking for something handcrafted.  I pack the boxes and add in little extras to say thank you for choosing me.  It means so much to me that the thing that brings me joy just might bring you joy as well.

I hope that you join me on Tuesday and log on to Daily Grommet's website or their Facebook page.  I will be participating in their "Talk about this Grommet" message board and hope to see you there.  If you want to share the love - send in your comments and share with the Daily Grommet viewers your thoughts about Nelley Kelley gifts and art.  I appreciate all of your support.

More to come...
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment