Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Many Thanks

Merry Christmas from Nelley Kelley studio
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.  Thank you to all who have taken the time to read my blog and support my artistic endeavors.  Your uplifting comments and enthusiasm for what I'm creating is so meaningful to me.  I am so appreciative.  I'll leave you with a few of my favorite images of the week and hope to see you all again in the New Year!
xo
Ellen
Liam's ornament (age 4) still hanging on the tree!

A little something from my God-daughter ...
Erin's ornament


Wishing a peaceful holiday season to all ...






2 comments:

  1. Ellen,

    I have that same gingerbread man ornament from Mac. Wasn't that from Moms & Tots??

    Merry Christmas!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha - so cool that you recognized the ornament. Mac and Liam made them at one of our Mom's and Tot's holiday parties in Basking Ridge. It has survived a decade on our tree. I might have to do something to preserve it. Merry Christmas to you!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete