Friday, November 4, 2011

New Product Peek ...

Nelley Kelley holiday garland

I am happy to share with you a peek at a new little item I am working on for the upcoming holiday season. 

vintage modern aprons by Nelley Kelley

These aren't your Grandma's aprons ... although they do have the vintage vibe going for them.  They are a little more modern for us modern gals.  A half apron that just brushes the knee in beautiful Belgian linen.  Perfect for the stylish hostess who needs a casual cover for her fashionable frocks. 

photos by Ellen McHale

The aprons are 20 inches from waist to knee and have a generous amount of twill tape to tie around your waist. I've included a cute little Nelley Kelley loop on the other side so you can hang your apron on the pantry door.

apron with text

This apron features old text printed on linen.  

Nelley Kelley apron

Vintage mother of pearl buttons anchor each side of the apron strings.  Just a pretty detail because I like pretty details!

apron

my mannequin all decked out in her finery

More to come as this elf gets busy in her workshop creating more special somethings for the holiday season.  I just wanted to share what I am working on right now and get your feedback ...

Happy Thanksgiving garland

One more thing to share ... the above Happy Thanksgiving garland is a great little project to complete in record time.  You need some metal tags from your office supply store, some twine, a little kitchen string and some stamps.  I soaked my tags in some tea to "age" them but you can keep yours bright white if that's the way you roll.  Stamp them with your message of choice and tie the tags onto your twine roping with kitchen string.  

Right now my garland is adorning my mannequin awaiting it's Thanksgiving debut when it will be displayed on an antique cutting board.  It looks ever so cute in person so come on over and take a peek.

Thanks for reading and see you soon,
Ellen











1 comment: